Even though Kudos is a great platform, it's always a good idea to explore other options. Exploring alternative options might reveal features or more competitive pricing that Kudos may lack. Without further ado, let's dive into the top 10 Kudos alternatives.
Let's look at each of them a bit more in detail.
ThriveSparrow is a continuous employee success platform that facilitates peer-to-peer recognition and fosters a culture of appreciation and happiness. It's recognition module, Kudos, comes with leaderboards, collaboration spaces, and handy integrations with Slack and Google Workspace.
With ThriveSparrow, employees can reward their colleagues with appreciation points, which can be exchanged for meaningful gifts.
The platform serves as a worthy Kudos alternative and comprises of two key modules: Engage and Kudos. Engage focuses on enhancing employee engagement through surveys, heatmaps, and manager reports, while Kudos is dedicated to employee recognition, allowing employees to acknowledge and celebrate each other's hard work.
Here's how ThriveSparrow can help organizations with recognition:
- Organization values: Cultivate a shared purpose with your employees and help align them towards the organizational goals and values.
- Leaderboards: Managers can discover their team's top performers and motivate employees to do more and perform better.
- Streamline rewards: Appreciate teams with valuable rewards that employees can redeem from their favorite stores.
ThriveSparrow gives you access to a 14-day free trial.
Here are the 3 plans each billed annually.
Get the best out of both Engage and Kudos. Try ThriveSparrow for free today.
Wooboard is a mental health and recognition platform that enables employees to recognize each other, managers to recognize their employees, and vice versa. WooBoard provides a range of rewards for recognition, including gift cards and charitable donations.
- Employee recognition: Through the newsfeed, leaderboard, and achievement badges, employees can earn and send Woos (appreciation points) to drive recognition.
- Rewards: Employees can choose from 350+ rewards using their Woo (appreciation) points.
- Wellness check-ins: Wooboard offers a set of activities and features that help maintain employee well-being.
- Reports: Activity reports, search functionality, and custom reports help monitor and evaluate employee engagement.
The pricing for this platform isn't available, so you may need to contact Wooboard and book a demo first.
Recognize is a noteworthy recognition alternative to Kudos that helps organizations reduce employee churn and increase productivity. The platform offers diverse rewards and seamlessly integrates with other well-known platforms, such as Slack, Microsoft Teams, and Salesforce.
Some of its main features are:
- eNPS pulse survey: Discover and measure employee engagement and loyalty with weekly, monthly, or quarterly eNPS surveys.
- Enterprise social recognition: A unique badging system that comprises of both monetary and non-monetary recognition.
- Reward catalogs: Employees can choose from 1000s of gift cards and cash cards, most of which can redeemed at Amazon.
- Simplified task management: Recognize provides managers with automated emails, notifications, and dashboards.
The pricing isn't available, so you'll need to request Recognize for a price quote.
Bonusly is a peer-to-peer recognition platform that aids businesses in developing a culture of appreciation and recognition. Bonusly integrates with a number of other platforms, including Slack, Microsoft Teams, and Workday, making it simple for employees to use and access.
Most prominent features include:
- Peer-to-peer recognition: Employees can use points to recognize their peers and to access rewards.
- Meaningful rewards catalog: Employees can choose to cash out rewards, choose gift cards, get a day off, or use points for charitable donations.
- Automated milestones: Automate and customize welcome awards, birthday and anniversary wishes, and remove the hassle of maintaining dates on a sheet.
- People Analytics: Gain visibility into team connection, participation trends, and recognition frequency with the analytics dashboard.
Here are Bonusly's pricing plans, billed annually.
Custom: For mid-size to large organizations. Book a demo or contact sales to obtain the pricing details.
WorkTango is a holistic employee experience platform that aims to raise employee satisfaction and productivity. WorkTango provides pulse surveys, which assist businesses in routinely gathering employee input.
- Service awards and milestones: Celebrate co-worker's birthdays, anniversaries, and other important milestones automatically.
- Rewards marketplace: Employees can find the most motivating rewards, and choose the kind of reward as well. (Merchandise, gift cards, or charitable donations)
- Incentives: Incentives help promote L&D, social impact, wellness challenges, and other activities that are customizable.
- Easy-to-use dashboards: Managers can get a clear picture of employee efforts and manage programs and budgets.
WorkTango offers 3 plans - Employee Surveys & Insights, Recognition & Rewards require a minimum annual contract of $8000. The Full Employee Experience Platform requires a minimum annual contract of $10000.
Tap My Back is an employee experience platform that empowers leaders and HR managers to understand their teams and helps companies build a continuous feedback culture.
This program enables real-time feedback exchange among staff members, which helps keep them engaged and connected. Tap My Back is a simple and intuitive Kudos alternative that boosts employee morale by providing a number of perks, including badges, certificates, and gift cards.
- Prompt recognition: Facilitate real-time social recognition and appreciation in just a few clicks with customizable built-in templates.
- Real-time recognition: Create an effective feedback culture with custom templates and 360-degree feedback.
- Rewards catalog: Let employees choose from gift cards, or charitable donations. You can also personalize the internal rewards catalog the way your company wants to.
- Straightforward recognition and engagement system: Schedule and automate mood and eNPS surveys to understand the pulse of your team.
Recognize: $2/user/month billed annually
Engage: $3.20/user/month billed annually
Ultimate: $7.60/user/month billed annually
Enterprise: Requires a custom quote
Fond is a reward and recognition platform that helps firms improve employee performance and satisfaction. Fond has 2 main modules, Rewards and Perks.
Rewards: An employee rewards program that enables employees to send points to each other for hard work, and celebrate achievements.
Perks: Employees can choose from hundreds of popular products and services.
- Employee rewards: Reward your employees with thousands of items and experiences available globally, like company-branded swag, charitable donations, gift cards, and more.
- Social feed: The social feed allows every employee to see who's recognized and why.
- Recognition program analysis: The rewards dashboard lets you track the rewards program usage, analyze success, and view metrics.
- Redeem and Reward on-the-go: Send and receive recognition from anywhere with Fond's mobile app.
The pricing isn't available, so you'll need to contact them to obtain the pricing.
Terryberry is a comprehensive employee engagement platform that helps organizations engage employees with recognition and wellness solutions. With Terryberry, organizations can reward employees with merchandise and custom awards, and track real-time impact with metrics from analytics and surveys.
Terryberry also hosts an in-house manufacturing and fulfillment unit for customized rewards. This makes it one of the most noteworthy alternatives to Kudos.
How Terryberry helps with employee recognition:
- Social recognition: Encourage peer-to-peer recognition that aligns with your company's mission and values, creating a more connected and engaged workforce.
- Service awards: Celebrate your employees' years of service milestones and anniversaries with service award programs.
- Employee incentives: Motivate and engage employees with sales, wellness and safety incentives, and reward their performance with points and shopping sprees.
- Point-based reward system: Develop a point-based reward system for individual and team performance goals.
The pricing for this platform hasn't been disclosed, so you'll have to contact them and schedule a demo.
Workstars is an employee recognition platform that assists businesses in building the perfect recognition program in minutes. This Kudos alternative takes a science-based approach to their surveys and social recognition.
What makes Workstars an ideal recognition platform:
- Custom reward options: Access pre-paid cards or create your own catalog of incentives and perks.
- Social: Nominate peers for awards with just a click and view rewards across the organization.
- Budget control: Use budget tools to align budgets with your recognition program.
- Comprehensive overview: Gain crucial insights into undercover achievers and engagement trends.
There are 3 pricing plans that depend on the number of employees in your organization. Here are the pricing plans for upto 250 employees. As the number of employees increase, the plans will change accordingly.
Entry: $2/employee/month (50 employees)
Pro: $4/employee/month (250 employees)
Global: $5.50/employee/month (250 employees)
Achievers is an all-in-one employee experience platform that has all the performance and development and insights tools you need to transform your people strategy. It provides you with employee networking and pairing solutions that you can configure as needed.
Some of its main features:
- Recognition from anywhere: Give your employees the flexibility to recognize others from the comfort of their location.
- Swag store: Let employees redeem points for company branded swag of their choice.
- Regular check-ins: Help employees feel heard and recognized with chat-bot check ins and the feedback toolkit.
- Celebrate milestones: Receive automated reminders for employee work anniversaries and instantly notify colleagues to sign the celebration card.
The pricing isn't available, so you'll need to book a call with sales and request a proposal.
And That's a Wrap!
Investing in an employee recognition platform is an investment in a company's most valuable asset – its employees.
We hope this article provided you with an idea of a suitable recognition alternative for Kudos.