Employee performance plays a crucial role in the success of any organization. To achieve the best possible performance, organizations need effective tools and systems for gathering feedback, measuring engagement, and enhancing employee development.
While Qualtrics is a famous preference for overall employee performance management, there are numerous options withinside the marketplace that provide comparable or maybe advanced features. In this blog, we delve into 10 Qualtrics alternatives that can enhance overall employee performance.
Let's look at each of them in detail.
ThriveSparrow is a continuous employee success platform that focuses on cultivating a thriving workplace where engagement is nurtured, and achievements are celebrated.
Through its comprehensive toolkit and functionalities, ThriveSparrow empowers employees to excel, develop, and reach their full potential, ultimately elevating performance to new levels.
Its user-friendly interface, innovative features, and dedication to ongoing enhancement, sees ThriveSparrow as a potent Qualtrics alternative capable of truly revolutionizing the employee performance landscape.
- Engage: The platform offers an engagement module, Engage, which uses research-backed question banks for surveys, and heatmaps to enhance employee engagement, which is a critical factor in improving overall performance.
- Recognition and Rewards (Kudos): This module facilitates peer-to-peer recognition and rewards, motivating employees, and encouraging a positive work culture.
- Performance analytics: Analytics and reporting features help track and analyze employee performance.
- Customizable dashboards: Custom dashboards allows users to tailor the platform to their specific performance monitoring needs.
ThriveSparrow gives you access to a 14-day free trial.
Here are the 3 plans each billed annually.
Get the best out of both Engage and Kudos. Try te 14-day free trial.
Culture Amp empowers organizations to develop and implement employee engagement and performance management initiatives. Their scientifically-backed surveys provide valuable insights into various areas, including engagement, diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI), and well-being. Partners of Culture Amp have experienced increased innovation, profitability, and even enhanced customer satisfaction as a result of their solutions.
What customers love about Culture Amp
- Ready-to-use template library and effective analytics primarily based totally on survey responses.
- Ability to construct a data-knowledgeable employee engagement approach primarily based totally to your survey analytics.
- Enable ongoing employee feedback, intention tracking, and development-targeted reviews.
Culture Amp has 3 different plans whose pricing isn't available. You can contact them for a quote.
Lattice is a people management platform that integrates essential tools, workflows, and insights. It's designed to help organizations cultivate engaged and high-performing individuals within a thriving company culture.
This platform combines various features into a unified solution, including continuous performance management, employee engagement surveys, compensation management, and career development resources. Lattice provides powerful people analytics that HR and business teams can use to drive meaningful business results.
Users' favorites about Lattice
- Create individual performance plans, including goals and competencies.
- Prioritize and weigh individual elements within the performance plan.
- Managers have the capability to add ad-hoc notes during the performance evaluation process, facilitating continuous feedback.
- Managers can easily monitor and track the completion status of reviews through a dashboard that displays milestones and progress.
Performance Management + OKRs and Goals: $11/person/month
WorkTango is a comprehensive employee experience platform that empowers employees to express their opinions and simplifies the feedback collection process for diverse engagement, transformation, or feedback initiatives.
Through the application of data technology and natural language processing, it swiftly delivers actionable insights gleaned from employee feedback to HR, executives, and team leaders. This leads to quicker understanding and responses, improved decision-making regarding the workforce, and fosters a more cohesive and motivated team.
Most famous features
- Research-backed EDI based questions for engagement surveys.
- WorkTango's trackable goal-setting feature makes it easier for employees to check on their goals.
- Performance management and recognition in the same platform helps leaders incorporate recognition into performance reviews.
The platform requires a minimal annual commitment starting from $8000.
Weekdone is a reliable platform for setting and tracking goals and key results (OKRs). Its primary aim is to align teams and individuals by enabling users to establish objective-based goals, monitor weekly plans, and assess real-time progress.
With Weekdone, you can establish objectives that guide the actions of teams across your entire organization, track weekly plans and progress, and provide timely feedback to propel your team towards success.
Most highlighted features
- Efficient goal organization and enhanced team coordination with color-coded OKRs.
- Integrated OKR examples and a guided writing tool for quick and effective OKR creation, focusing on execution.
- Visualize company-wide OKRs, KPIs, and weekly plans through interactive dashboards and reports.
- Receive automated report reminders.
Weekdone offers a 14-day free trial for 4 or more users, and a free version for upto 3 users.
We suggest visiting their pricing page for a comprehensive breakdown of the actual costs.
Reviewsnap is a performance management tool that is currently helping over 1,000 organizations worldwide streamline their performance management processes. Reviewsnap provides you with all the necessary tools to conduct timely reviews, including performance evaluations, 360-degree feedback, performance notes, goal setting, reporting, and more.
Most prominent features
- Performance Notes lets managers document performance throughout the year for data-driven review processes.
- You can also leave notes on employees at any time. Create an environment of continuous feedback.
- Self-appraisal allows employees to review their goals and overall performance.
- The Statistics Snapshot provides real-time statistics to identify company, department, and individual strengths and weaknesses.
The pricing isn't available, but you can directly contact Reviewsnap for a personalized quote.
Bambee integrates advanced automation technology with dedicated HR managers to simplify traditional HR processes and automate routine HR tasks that could otherwise burden your in-house team. What sets Bambee apart is its tailored focus on small businesses. For an optimal experience, the platform pairs you with a dedicated HR manager who understands the specifics of your business.
What users love about Bambee
- Bambee aids in streamlining HR-related tasks and automates processes such as onboarding, policy management, and employee training.
- The software also provides a real-time chat service that enables employees to engage with HR managers.
- Bambee's HR Autopilot helps organizations stay HR compliant with assistance on HR-related policies, guidelines, and laws.
The complete platform starts at $99/month.
QuestionPro is an excellent alternative to Qualtrics for human resource management solutions that place a strong emphasis on employee engagement. It enables managers to create, oversee, and analyze surveys with the support of multiple pre-designed question types, logic, and custom branding tools. The platform also offers a data-rich dashboard displaying survey results, which managers can leverage to make important decisions.
Most prominent features
- Role-based data portal for relevant stakeholder access.
- Dashboards to identify trends and gaps, fostering organizational culture and improving employee performance.
- Watson AI sentiment analysis highlights key themes in open-ended questions for impactful actions.
- A team of experts, including PhDs, data scientists, and psychologists, supports your strategic objectives and decision-making.
The Survey Suite has a free plan for a single user, and two other plans billed annually, i.e.,
Advanced plan: $99/user/month
Team Edition comes with a dedicated account manager: $83/user/month
The Research and CX suite requires you to contact Sales for the pricing.
Microsoft Viva Glint is a people success platform that focuses on employee engagement and development. It enables managers to implement customizable survey packages, providing real-time insights into employee sentiments. These packages can be applied throughout an employee's entire lifecycle.
Viva Glint’s most prominent features
- Correlates employee engagement data with workplace analytics to gain a deeper understanding of employee sentiments.
- Utilizes AI and NLP to provide analytics on employee sentiment, summarizing numerous comments and highlighting key themes and suggestions.
- Allows leaders and managers to compare results internally across teams and externally across industries to identify best practices.
Microsoft Viva has 3 plans, each proving different functionalities. All plans require an annual commitment.
Microsoft Viva Employee Communications and Communities: $2/user/month
Microsoft Viva Workplace Analytics and Employee Feedback: $6/user/month
Microsoft Viva Suite (Inclusive of the above plans): $12/user/month
Engagedly is a comprehensive talent management platform that helps build a high-performance culture for everyone. It is a valuable tool for setting and monitoring OKRs in real-time. The platform promotes regular check-ins and utilizes a 360-degree feedback system, fostering a more diverse and holistic approach to employee evaluations.
Most prominent features
- AI-powered performance reviews for tracking employee OKRs, goals, and feedback.
- Goals 2.0 seamlessly syncs with platforms like Salesforce, Hubspot, JIRA, and Google Sheets, reducing manual data entry.
- Talent analytics offers insights across all organizational levels, aligning HR practices with business goals.
- AI-powered insights for CXOs support informed decision-making and strategic HR planning.
Engagedly comes with a base plan along with 3 optional add-ons that is billed on an annual basis.
Performance Suite (Base Package): $9/member/month
Rewards & Recognition: $5/member/month
Growth & Learning: $5/member/month
Mentoring Suite: $2/member/month
You can contact them for the enterprise plan and for customized quotes.
We hope you found the right platform
In today's dynamic business landscape, optimizing employee performance is essential for an organization's prosperity. Pairing the right performance management platform with recognition is key.
Throughout this blog, we've delved into 10 robust alternatives to Qualtrics, each brimming with features for nurturing engagement, facilitating personalized learning, fostering collaboration, and promoting continuous improvement.
Opt for the solution that best suits your organization's goals and needs to elevate your HR processes and unlock your team's maximum potential. Why settle for less when you can achieve more?
If you have any queries, feel free to reach out to us by clicking the chatbox in the bottom-right corner. Have a great day! 🙂